What To Expect At This Year’s Annual Meeting
July 25 – 28, 2018
Hotel Chaco, Albuquerque, NM
The host hotel will Hotel Chaco, located at 2000 Bellamah Avenue, NW, Albuquerque, NM. Hotel Chaco was recently named to Best New Hotels in USA Today’s “10Best Readers’ Choice” travel award contest.
Some events will be held at the adjacent Hotel Albuquerque, and the golf tournament will be held at the Albuquerque Country Club.
“Booth Bingo” Sponsor Exhibits will be located in high traffic areas during the Buffet Breakfast on July 26. Drawing for the Nambe prizes will be at during the Awards Breakfast on Friday, July 27. Must be present to win.
- 3-5 pm: Board of Directors Meeting (Closed)
- 6-8 pm: Welcome Reception
- 7-8:30 am: Buffet Breakfast and Company Displays
- 8:30-11 am: Opening Session (Featured Speakers)
- 12-5 pm: Golf tournament
- 12-5 pm: Family Outing
- 6-8 pm: President’s Reception
- 8-10 am: Awards Breakfast
- 10-11:45 am: General Session
- 11:45 am-1 pm: Luncheon (Keynote Address)
- 1:15-2 pm: Candidate Forum
- 3-5 pm: Happy Hour
Countdown to the Annual Meeting
Meet Our Keynote Speaker
Check back soon to see who our keynote and featured speakers will be.
Important Information for Your Meeting Experience
2000 Bellamah Ave. NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104, USA
The IPANM Annual Meeting has secured a reduced rate of $199++ per night for Classic King or Double Queen Rooms. A limited number of King Suites are available for $209 per night ++. Cut-off for this rate is Thursday, July 5.
For online registration, follow this link: IPANM Annual Meeting Hotel Reservations
For those who want to book by phone, you may call 505-843-6300. You must identify yourself as members of the IPANM group.
Nestled at the foot of the Sandia Mountains, the resort offers sunshine, inspiring views, on-site casino, a luxurious spa, several restaurants, pool and pool-side bar, plenty of nearby shopping, and, of course, the majestic Sandia Golf Club.
Directions to Hotel Chaco
2000 Bellamah Ave. NW Albuquerque, NM 87104
We are working on a full slate of dynamic speakers for our conference. Look for an announcement, or check back.
For a variety of interesting things to do or visit, click here.
Thursday, July 26, 2018
Albuquerque Country Club
Time: 12 Noon – Shotgun Start
Fee: $140, will include lunch, cart and balls
Format: Four-person scramble
Awards: Presented on Friday, July 27 at the Awards Breakfast
Registration: To secure your spot in the tournament, complete the registration form and submit. Handicaps must be
provided on the form. If you do not have a handicap, please list the average of your last three scores.
Spouses are welcome and encouraged to play.
Cancellation: Refunds will be given for cancellations received in writing on or before July 10. No refunds will be made on
or after July 11.
What will an IPANM Annual Meeting Sponsorship do for YOU?
- Annual Meeting is the perfect opportunity to network with top decision-makers of the oil and gas industry in New Mexico
- Sponsorship structure provides an opportunity to differentiate your company from the rest of the pack
- Several ways to showcase your company with exclusive sponsorship of events, speakers and specialty items
- Give premium exposure and recognition to your company and show your support of the industry and IPANM\
Sponsor Levels and Benefits
- Sponsorship levels range from $1,000 to $5,000
- Sponsorship benefits range from one to four free conference registrations and increasing promotional opportunities with exclusivity.
- Click here for a 1-page pdf of Benefits and Levels
- Click here for a 4-page pdf Sponsor Information Brochure
- Exclusive sponsorships are sold on a first-come/first-come basis. Call Pam Garlinger at 575/622-2566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if your desired sponsorship is available before sending in your form.
- Exclusive sponsorships are not available online. Click here to download a form to mail in, after you have confirmed that your sponsorship is available.
Thank you to all our 2017 sponsors!
We appreciate all who have given their support!
Please remember them when making your financial decisions.
Membership Awards Luncheon
Hotel Key Cards
New Mexico Tech Students
Click Here to Register
Take advantage of early bird pricing before July 10!